Saturday, February 9, 2008

The Things you Stumble Upon

So we have arrived at the new hostel and it is more or less like any other hostel one would find themselves at except for one thing…take a look at the view in the back:



HOW COOL IS THAT!!!!????


Of course I had to check it out, turns out its Kensal Green cemetery and crematorium, also known as All Souls Cemetery…take a look:










Creep-ee.




This is the back of our hostel. You will notice that the cemetery goes right up to the edge and that the first floor is all pillars…makes me wonder what this place that I’m staying at used to be.


…and if that’s not evil enough for you, let’s photoshop a bit:


Yup…that’s about evil enough.


…and just so that not every picture I post today isn’t in a cemetery, here’s me and Bjork -because I know that it will make the wife-ish smile.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I gotta say I love a good cemetary and that one looks freakin' sweet!

Al said...

BJORK + CEMETERY = HAPPY WIFEISH :D

Sus said...

That is so awesome. I grew up right by a cemetary, so they'll always have a special place in my heart, but midwestern American graveyards have got *nothin'* on that!! Too cool.

Colin said...

I expected King Diamond to hop out from behind that tree... How old were the dates on the headstones?

Not counting Lay-overs.