Thursday, February 21, 2008

Barcelona to Madrid

Have a little bit of a travel hangover here and falling behind on my activities. Please bare with me. The night train to Madrid was not as bad as it could have been, but not especially great, and after the long day of sightseeing in Barcelona, I was really starting to feel my miles.

After another chapter in the story of walking up and down streets looking for hostels, I found the place I was looking for thinking that I would just drop off my stuff, since the group wasn't supposed to get there until 4:00 in the afternoon. Luckily, they spoke English and generously, they let me check into a room.

Not a bad place...definitely the first hostel that we've stayed in where they weren't trying to nickel and dime everyone constantly.

Still recouping after my trek...and we're going to be here for a while, so I haven't seen too much. No pictures yet. Will get out and see the sights soon...but just trying to take care of and catch up on business for now.

No comments:

Not counting Lay-overs.