Monday, March 24, 2008

Frieberg to Basal; Basal to Bern; Bern to Interlocken; Interlocken to Grimmelwald.

Not to bad of a trip this morning, if you consider the logistical nightmare of taking a Tram to the station, taking a train, then another one, then another one, then a bus, to be followed by a Gondola ride.

Anyway, I made it...and, well I'm sure I'll have more to say, but this should whet your appetite. (sorry to make you jealous again, tommy.)


Mom and Dad, I know your connection is slow and that you might not be able to watch this, I'll bring the computer home and you'll be able to watch it then.


OH...almost forgot, Thanks go to Becky Hart for the recommendation to come here. Well worth the trouble. More than worth it...I love it here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tommy? Heck I am jealous and I don't even like cold and snow that much!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha. Love the fairy tale...I am suprised Tom didn't tell you it sounds like you.."Darken" woods...dresses in all black! I mean I dunno...he always gives you a hard time about that!

Anonymous said...

which brings up the subject of why Moose likes the BLACK Forest so much

Justin March said...

You know, other than the Johnny Cash T-shirt (which would be weird if it wasn't black), I only have one black shirt. In fact, I don't remember dressing all in black ever in my life.

In fact...I look good in black and think I might dress in black more! How do you'll like that?

ha.

Anonymous said...

apparently you have forgotten about all your black ensembles you wore in Hawaii. Of course it got really weird when you started drawing pentagrams on your forehead.....

Not counting Lay-overs.