Thursday, January 10, 2008

Reworking.

"It's the waiting that's the hardest part."
-Tom Petty

Put some work into the new blog and am liking how it looks...if anybody thinks that the Captain America punching Hitler picture is out of line, let me know.

I have to be honest, while it's hard to sit and work on this page when there's still so much time left until I leave, it's better than packing and getting ready to move, which (unfortunately) I have to get back to.

In the mean time, here's some pictures and links and stuff so that I can figure out quick and easy ways to do all this.


North Dakota


Grand Canyon

Ain't Europe, but it will work for now.
Thats it, see you soon.


Bill Kristol


...and just a little something to get us all in the mood for the Globe Theatre.


...and a little more to get us in the mood for Stonehenge.

2 comments:

Justin March said...

...but it's Hitler. Alright alright, I'll figure something out.

Justin March said...

Hows that? Better, I think. (...and just for the record, I had thought that the picture might be misinterpreted. Thanks for keeping me on the right side of right.)

Not counting Lay-overs.