Friday, January 25, 2008

Living out of the Bags.



"Workin' too hard can give me a heart attack-ack-ack-ack-ack-ack
You oughta know by now (you oughta know by nooowwww)
Who needs a house out in hackensack? Is that what you get with your money?
and it seems such a waste of time,
if that's what it's all about,
mama - if that's movin' up then i'mmmmmm....movin' out."
- Billy Joel, Movin' Out

It's official, after a week of living at (and working for) my parents, the trip is almost underway and I'm living out of my bags. A couple of more days and I will be eastward bound across the Atlantic, but until then I will be chilling out (most literaly) in St Paul.

The luggage is:
*One Seabag
*One Computer Bag
...and that's it.
Somehow or another, I was able to fit 55 lbs of clothes, books, and computer into both these bags, and I look forward to lugging these things from place to place. Ah well, that's travelling right?

One more state-side weekend to go...I'm gonna go and spend some time with a pretty girl and enjoy it, you should to go and find someone to enjoy your weekend with as well.


The wife-ish and I.


The wife-ish and I making a killer quiche.

...One last thought: How come the people with the most annoying cell phone ringtones are the people who take the longest to find their phone when it's ringing in a public place?

No comments:

Not counting Lay-overs.